Sunday 8 September 2013

Morning Walkies with Mummy!

Today I did take mummy on a morning walk.  I decided to go somewhere we no been before cos den I gets lots of new smell to sniffs.

Da walk is called Cwmynyscoy Local Nature Reserve... no I can't pronounce da name of it neither!

Nature gone wild!
 
Too much words so we just looked at pictures
 
Wot be over der hiding in da bush?!
 
Fink I'll leave it be...
 
Mooch over in dis direction...
 
Ooooo rocks!
 
More sniffings...
 
Mooching dat way...
 
Zoooooooooom... sniff... roll... stinky me!!
 
Wot a view!
 
We didn't stay out for too long cos da weather man did says it wos gonna rain all day today. 
 
When I gots home I had to have a SHOWER... apparently if I roll in it, I gots to have it washed off *huffs*
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Good walk Winstun my pal....sorry i dint be ere readin befaw now....haz been a bizee time

    ReplyDelete