Monday 10 November 2014

My Holibob at Hollyfield Cottage

Me and mum went on a little holibob to a place called Hollyfield Cottage.


I forts we wos going for 4 nights, not 40!

Da lovely owners and caretaker did leave a welcome basket for me us


Mmmmm eggs, bread and welsh cakes! Wot you having mum?

I finks dey also no dat I wos coming cos I got an extra special welcome basket

Woooooooooooood!!

I decided to explore da garden and found da most amazing fing wot I has never seen before

CHICKENS!!


LOTS OF CHICKENS!


Da next day I decided to take mum for a walk but it started to rain just as we wos going to leave da cottage

Stoopid rain!

I wos no gonna let da rain stop me from having fun so I did some woogling to entertain mum

Woogle Doogle Dooooooooo!


Dis rug be comfy


Da rain did stop so we went for our walk

Wot a view!


I'm coming to get ya!


Now my pals will no exactly why da next fing happened... I just can no helps myself

A prison made from glass... uh oh!

Da evening wos spent drying off, nomming and snoozing in front of da wood burner


Snoozy bliss

I loves walking in Brecon so took mum up a mountain to looks at da views and to get her lazy butt off da sofa some fresh air.

Ahhhhhhhhh I smells sheeps!


We does be ere


Me and mum at da trig point at Pen Cerrig-calch

Having a quick rest


I wants to live here!


I decided to let mum have a rest da next day as it wos our last full day in da cottage. Dis meant lots of zoomies time in da garden!

Woooooo hoooooooo

Zooooooooooooooooooooooom!


Tis a good job we wos going home da next day cos we only had enough wood left for 1 more wood burner night

And I didn't eat any!


I has changed my mind, I no wanna go home!

I is finking of a plan to stay here forever!

Well pals, we did no stay der forever and is now back at home. Mum says we will go back der next year for more holibobs and I can no wait!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had the most awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dat look pawsome Win my pal....cannot beet a good fire...or good zoomins...mebbe take em bofe ome wiv yoo

    ReplyDelete